Join Gaitway as We Toast Ten Years!
Friday May 31, 2013 at the Purina Event Center
Puppy & Veteran Sweepstakes ~ Sandy Hanson (Willowisp)
Regular Classes ~ Carrie Chase (Hum'nbird)
Thursday Night Puppy Match, Obedience Match and Hospitality at Purina Event Center
Puppy Match Judge ~ Yolanda Lininger (Linincorgi), Obedience Judge ~ TBD
Puppy Match Secretaries ~ Lisa or Debbie Price ~ email@example.com
Obedience Match Secretaries ~
Dana Bull ~ firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Missie Holbrook ~ email@example.com
NEW Host Hotel ~ Budget Lodging ~ SEE DETAILS BELOW!
866 South Outer Road • St. Clair, MO 63077 • (636) 629-1000
Specialty Show Chair ~ Molly Forbes • firstname.lastname@example.org • (616) 581-5066
Superintendent for ALL Shows ~ Foy Trent Dog Shows
www.foytrentdogshows.com • (573) 881-2655
Three Days Supported Entries
Saturday June 1 ~ Mississippi Valley Kennel Club ~ Allen Odom
Sunday June 2 ~ Mississippi Valley Kennel Club ~ Candy Kramer (Marnac)
Monday June 3 ~ Rhineland Kennel Club ~ James Noe
Gaitway Specialty Hotel Information
- Reserved rooms must be canceled by 3 pm the day of arrival, or a cancellation fee of one night will be charged.
- The room charge for GPWC attendees will be $69/night plus 8.975% sales tax.
- There will be no pet fee up to 4 pets (the maximum allowed) when staying 2 or more nights. A one night stay will incur a $10 pet fee.
- Specialty attendees must book directly at 636-629-1000. They can also book online at www.budgetlodging.com (reserve a Pet Friendly room at the published rate; you will not be charged in advance, and the group rate will be honored at check-in. Staff is aware of the special pricing.) No one should book from Priceline, Hotels.com, or other such hotel site because the waiver of the pet fee cannot be honored and the stay will not count toward the club’s comp rooms.
- Attendees should make sure that they inform the hotel whether they are or are not having a pet in the room, so that the hotel has maximum flexibility in assigning rooms. A fine of a minimum of $100 will be assessed if a pet enters a non-designated room.
- Other rules for pets (as outlined on the attached page) will be honored by attendees.
- Microwaves and fridges are available at no extra charge but the hotel has a limited number of these so requests should be made during booking.
- All wire crates should have plastic between the crate and walls and floors; this may be provided by the hotel or the club. If dogs are to be allowed supervised freedom in the room, the hotel requests that the guest request special sheets to cover the spreads or that the spreads be removed, whatever works. We expect everyone to be appreciative of hotels that allow dogs.
- If a mishap occurs, it is the guest’s responsibility to immediately inform the hotel and make arrangements for any repairs or special cleaning required.
Hotel Pet Policy
- We welcome responsible and respectful pet owners with clean, well behaved pets.
- The Front Desk must be notified at or before check-in of any pets on the premises.
- Pets are only allowed in the limited number of 2 double bed rooms which are designated Pet Friendly. Smoking & Non Smoking available.
- Pets are not allowed in any non-designated room, which includes all deluxe rooms and suites. A minimum fine of $100 per day applies for any pet discovered in a non-designated room.
- We ask that pets not be left unattended in a room. If they must be left unattended, they should be in a crate. Plastic sheeting should be placed under each crate and between the crate and wall. Unattended pets must not disturb other guests.
- Housekeeping must be allowed to clean the guest room with at least every two days. Arrangements should be made with the Front Desk.
- Bathing and/or grooming of pets in the room or any outside areas adjacent to the building is prohibited.
- Pets should be leashed at all times when out of the guest room.
- Pets are not allowed in the lobby, fenced pool area, landscaping, or rooms of public access.
- Pets should be walked in grass areas across from parking lot, and each pet owner should clean up after their own pet, utilizing the outdoor receptacles. Plastic bags and gloves are available at the desk.
- Cats must remain crated at all times while in the room.
- Pet owners will be responsible for any damage to a guest room or any hotel property. This includes, but not limited to, replacement cost for carpeting if odors or stains cannot be removed with traditional cleaning methods.
- Please follow these guidelines and help us remain pet friendly!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Check out our t-shirts on the Ways & Means page!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~